McGuire Management & Consulting's breadth of experience encompasses nearly all facets of health care operation and real estate development.
Our services are derived from the “Triple Aim” which focuses on high quality, improved care and cost control.
Consulting services include, but are not limited to:
• Assessment of governance and management
• Organization redesign and re-engineering
• Development and operation of integrated or collaborative health care systems and best practices
• Revenue cycle review, including all aspects of accounts receivable management
• Productivity and efficiency studies and benchmarking, staff requirements, scheduling and deployment
• Patient satisfaction improvement
• Interim management arrangements
• Financial restructuring/reorganization services including service reduction, closure, conversion, sales or alternative reuse and negotiation and implementation of relevant agreements with creditors and other stakeholders
• Straegic planning services including clinical service line assessments, profitability analyses and market development
• Health technology and information strategy
• Strategy, including review and management of managed care contracts
• Advice on cash flow/EBIDA maximization strategies
• Additional health care or facility consulting services including real estate development, disposition and reuse